We are proud to be one of the few remaining boatyards on the South Coast to have a dedicated team of skilled boat builders and shipwrights who can work on boats of all different sorts of construction – wood, GRP and steel.
We regularly undertake marine insurance estimates and can do any type of maintenance & repair including:
- Paint / varnish work
- Bow thruster repair / replacement
- Underwater servicing (seacocks etc.)
- GRP repairs
- Osmosis work
We also do in-depth work such as new engine / generator installation, replacment of water system pipework. check / replace worn rudder bearings, inspect keel bolts, replace old engine beds, change cutlass bearings etc.
Recently completed specialist projects on a number of beautiful classic sailing yachts include:
- Stripped & revarnished the topsides of Old Mother Gun, a 40ft competitive sailing yacht (above).
- Making a new mast for a 1963 Sparkman & Stevens 51ft yawl
- Extensive repair work to the classic yacht Whisperer, a classic Holman 35.
- Re-caulking the teak deck of Thalia, an 1888 classic gaff cutter.
- Rigged / stepped the mast of Carlotta, a recently restored 1899 Bristol Pilot Cutter shipped to the yard directly from Canada.
We are always happy to estimate for any work you require, no matter how small the job.
Please contact us for further information.