We are proud to be one of the few remaining boatyards on the South Coast to have a dedicated team of skilled boatbuilders with an unparalleled level of expertise in boatbuilding.
We regularly undertake marine insurance estimates and repair work.
We are experienced in working on boats of many different sorts of construction – wood, GRP and steel – and are able to undertake all types of maintenance & repairs including:
- Paint / varnish work
- Bow thruster repair / replacement
- Underwater servicing (seacocks etc.)
- GRP repairs
- Osmosis work
We are also able to do in-depth work such as a new engine or generator installation, replacing water system pipework. checking or replacing worn rudder bearings, inspecting keel bolts, replacing old engine beds, changing cutlass bearings etc.
We have recently completed a range of specialist projects this year on a number of beautiful classic sailing yachts including:
- Making a new mast for a 1963 Sparkman & Stevens 51ft yawl
- Extensive repair work to the classic yacht Whisperer, a classic Holman 35.
- Re-caulking the teak deck of Thalia, an 1888 classic gaff cutter.
- Rigged / stepped the mast of Carlotta, a recently restored 1899 Bristol Pilot Cutter shipped to the yard directly from Canada.
- Stripped & revarnished the topsides of Old Mother Gun, a 40ft competitive sailing yacht.
We are always happy to estimate for any work you require, no matter how small the job.
Please contact us for further information.